Friday, February 17, 2012

Day Off

I have a day off today with no plans. I don't think this has ever happened before, but I think I could get used to it. I think I will spend my morning multi tasking with some laundry and some recipe reading before I head off to the market. I was supposed to go to a newly found market in Anaheim with a gf but we had to postpone it until Sunday. I was excited to take pictures of it and share based on what I had heard.

How many different (grocery) markets do you typically go to in a week? I would say I go to about 2-3. Each one has their own benefits, so sometimes a one stop shop just won't cut it.

Right now I am drinking (in bed) a pInk Juicey, I made it last night and drank half. It consists of a beet, a green apple, a lemon, a lime, ginger, garlic and a bunch of carrots. Happy Friday morning to everyone and have a eatwellplaywell Day~

The funny part of this picture is that I had drank about half and then I was typing this and got a text. While answering the text I forgot that I still wanted to take a photo of it and proceeded to drink the whole thing. I guess it's that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment